Instructions for presenters of E-posters
What is an E-poster?
Electronic posters or E-posters are similar to traditional paper posters but displayed on computer screens instead of printed on paper as a traditional poster. These posters do not require printing or production of materials.
How is my E-poster being displayed?
All E-posters will be available for viewing at E-poster stations at the conference venue. E-Poster viewing is available throughout the congress hours. All E-posters can be viewed from all stations. Viewers will be able to find and browse E-posters easily.
Instructions for the Preparation
- Language: All E-posters should be prepared in English.
- File format: JPEG
- E-poster size in cm: 80.00 width x 120.00 height – portrait orientation
- Poster template: Poster template can be download here
- Media: Images/photos, graphs and tables can be included in the E-poster
- In case of use of photographs, the author must have approval from the patient(s).
- Videos/sounds cannot be included in the E-poster.
- The information provided is the full responsibility of the author.
How to submit E-poster
Please submit E-poster via email to email@example.com by using the following subject: submit E-poster-….and follow by your abstract code
Deadline for submission E-posters
December 5, 2020
How to present E-poster
- All presenters are required to register at the registration counter at the first floor in front of Vibhavadee Ballroom on December 11, 2020 at 8.00-8.30 hr.
- The presenters must to present yourself in the presentation room 10 min before presentation.
- Congress will prepare the poster file for presentation on the screen in the presentation room.
- Time allocation for presentation is 5 min for presentation, 3 min for Q&A, and 2 min for committee conclusion.
- Please note that industry or commercial advertising is not allowed on poster presentation.