We would like to invite you to participate and submit an abstract for poster presentation. Abstract must be written in English. Limited 300 words will be allowed for each abstract. Please submit your abstract via our online submission system.
The abstract learning track is the general heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the congress printed materials/e-book if accepted.
Please choose the learning track which best describes the subject of your abstract.
Any topics regarding anesthesia, critical care medicine & pain medicine are available:
- General Anesthesia
- Ambulatory Anesthesia
- Regional Anesthesia
- Obstetric Anesthesia
- Paediatric Anesthesia
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
- Acute and Chronic Pain Management and Palliative Medicine
- Intensive Care Medicine
- Critical Emergency Medicine – Trauma and Resuscitation
- Respiration and Airway Management
- Transfusion, Haemostasis and Thrombosis
- Perioperative Medicine
- Patient Safety
- Geriatric Anesthesia
- Medical Education & Simulation
Guidelines for abstract preparing
Below are the guidelines for preparing the abstract before submit into the online system.
Title: Bold and Capitalize Each Word
Authors’ names: Fill the first name and surname including institute and email
The abstract body should be structured as follows:
Introduction: introduce the background of research
Objective: indicate the objectives of the research, the hypothesis that was tested or a description of the problem being analyzed or evaluated
Materials and Methods: describe the study period / setting / location, study design, study population, data collection and methods of analysis used
Results: present as clearly and as much in detail as possible for the findings / outcome of the study, please summarize any specific results
Discussion and Conclusion: explain the significance of your findings
The system is limited about 2,000 characters or (about 300 words). Figures or tables must not be included in the abstract. Before submitting your abstract, please check the spelling and do language proof carefully. Your abstract will be published in the abstract book as received.
Keywords: 3-5 words, capitalized initial letter for each word
- All abstracts must be submitted to the congress website only.
- Deadline for abstract submission is October 31, 2020 and abstracts submitted after the system closure will not be accepted.
Abstract Acceptance Notification
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email to the presenter only on or before November 15, 2020. If you have not received the notifying email by November 15, 2020, please contact the secretariat office.
Presenter is required to pay the registration fee payment not later than November 30, 2020 to have the abstract published in the congress RCAT application. Should the author not follow either of these, organizing committee reserves the right not to include the author’s work in the abstract book/e-book.